Have you ever bought a used desktop or laptop on the internet only to find yourself locked out because the default profile log in was password protected? What about your kids lock you out of the computer and can’t remember the Windows password? Or simply lost and can’t remember your Windows password?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this software is for you. This software will allow you to reset or delete your Windows password so you can log into your user name(s) without a sweat. The best thing is that you don’t have to be logged in to Windows to reset it, because this software only works offline.
Simply download the image file and burn it to a CD with your favorite image file burner. Then insert the CD into the computer at start-up, make sure your PC is set to boot from CD, and a screen will appear to follow a quick set of instructions on how to reset your password. This can be done for multiple user accounts, and even administrator passwords!
Download Link: Password Reset Software
P.S. Check the How-To Tips section for tutorials on how to set PC to boot from CD and how to reset Windows password step by step.
Or if you want we can send you a physical copy to you and save you all the trouble. Simply visit our STORE and select the number of copies you would want and we will ship them to you.
You might also like:
- How to Build a WordPress Site From Scratch
- How to Get the Best Out of Your Android Smartphone
- A Detailed Review of The Apple iPhone 4S: Features and Characteristics
- Sony Alpha SLT-A35 Digital Camera Review: Magnify Your Memories
- Nintendo 3DS Review: A Perfect Gaming Experience
- Amazon Kindle Fire Full Color Tablet: Incredible Gadget
- How to Update the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 to the Latest Gingerbread XXKG6 2.3.4