For users who want an iPad calculator application that is easy and free, here we have 5 different options so that they can do their calculations in a more practical way from their iPad.
1. Jumbo Calculator
The first calculator is Jumbo Calculator. It’s a simple application that is known for having large buttons. This calculator allows you to perform basic operations such as: addition, subtraction and division.
2. PowerOne Scientific Calculator
PowerOne Scientific Calculator is another iPad calculator. With this tool you can conduct scientific calculations, it allows you to customize features and save some calculations for later use.
3. PCalc Lite
Another calculator is PCalc Lite, it allows you to perform scientific calculations and is characterized by the option to undo and redo. It also has the functions SIN, COS and TAN.
4. Free Calculator
On the other hand, Free Calculator lets you combine simple operations with some scientific. It allows you to change the background and is an ideal choice to do simple and very practical operations from your iPad.
5. Big Free Calculator App
Lastly, we have Big Free Calculator App. An application that covers 10 inches of the screen, you can adjust the buttons to the desired size and perform calculations from basic to some scientific.
You might also like:
- Amazon Kindle Fire Full Color Tablet: Incredible Gadget
- How to Update the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 to the Latest Gingerbread XXKG6 2.3.4
- The Best Applications for the iPhone 4: Top 10
- How to Watch TV on Android
- Download YouTube HD Videos With YoutubeFisherb
- Beware of Facebook Scams
- Microsoft Bing for iPad is Here