One of Windows Vista problems is that if you use it on a laptop, it consumes a lot of the battery’s power. This is because it uses more resources to run all its functions. This is a serious problem given that most of the new netbooks have a very limited battery.
To solve this problem, one option is to turn off the elements that we don’t use constantly such as the sidebar or bluetooth. But it’s tedious to do manually. That is why today we present Aerofoil, a software that will help increase the battery duration of a laptop if you are using Windows Vista.
How does Aerofoil work?, it disables some unnecessary features like AeroGlass or gadgets. You can also put it in Auto Power Plan, which will automatically disable what you are not using so that you don’t use more energy than you need to.
The latest version (1.5.1) can also help if you are using or going to use the new Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.
I highly recommend that you use Aerofoil if you are going to travel and need to get the most out of your battery.
You might also like:
- Toshiba Portege R835-P70 Review: Features and Specifications
- Logitech K360: A Compact and Wireless Keyboard
- What are Gadgets?
- Chromebooks: Google Introduces a New Kind of Computer
- Samsung Series 9 Laptop Review: Features and Specifications
- Dell Inspiron 15z Laptop Review: Features and Specifications
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Notebook Review