You can download any of the following products for free from our How-To section. They come as “image” files. Which means that you would have to use an image burner and burn them them into an actual CD.
But if you’re internet connection is too slow or you are not so technical with burning image files and would rather have a physical copy, simply select “Buy It Now” on the item you would like and we will mail you a professionally burned copy.
Password Recovery and Reset CD for Windows Vista XP 7
- This is a utility to (re)set the password of any user that has a valid (local) account on your Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista system, by modifying the encrypted password in the registry’s SAM file.
- You do not need to know the old password to set a new one.
- It works offline, that is, you have to shutdown your computer and boot off a floppy disk or CD. The boot-disk includes stuff to access NTFS partitions and scripts to glue the whole thing together.
- Works with syskey (no need to turn it off, but you can if you have lost the key)
- Will detect and offer to unlock locked or disabled out user accounts!
Caution: If used on users that have EFS encrypted files, and the system is XP or later service packs on W2K, all encrypted files for that user will be UNREADABLE! and cannot be recovered unless you remember the old password again!
Repair PC with Boot Disk for Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and 7
The Boot Disk contains various diagnostic programs such as data recovery tools, BIOS tools, system performance benchmarks, disk cloning and imaging tools, MBR tools, partitioning agents and many other tools for fixing various computer problems. It’s a Bootable CD; which means it can be used even if the primary operating system can not be booted. This Boot Disk has an extensive list of software, with over 100 utility tools included. Utilities with similar functionality on the CD are grouped together and seem redundant; however, they present different choices through UI differences. This software doesn’t require too many technical computer skills.
This CD is for you if:
- If you work with PCs or Laptop computers,
- or you are a Do It Yourself kind of person,
- or you simply like to learn to fix computers,
- or perhaps start your own business…