How to Update ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 to Honeycomb 3.2 – The world of fascinating graphics has met its match with the release of the tablet platforms. These small devices have fused the brilliance of a smartphone with the utility of a laptop. Frequent updates ensure the new gadget to remains in up to date with the latest bug fixes and patches. For all users who own an ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 tablet, the news is that they can now enjoy honeycomb 3.2. ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 tablet users can now update their ASUS Eee PAD. Honeycomb 3.2 adds to the utility of the tablet.
Transformer TF101 Tablet with Honeycomb 3.2 Update Break-Down:
- What’s New with Honeycomb 3.2
- Pre Requisites for updating ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 tablet to Honeycomb 3.2
- Caution before updating ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 tablet to Honeycomb 3.2
- Steps to update ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 tablet to Honeycomb 3.2
New With the Honeycomb 3.2 for ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 Tablet
- Make most of the awesome hardware which implies the NVIDIA TEGRA 2 of 1 GHZ with dual core CPU.
- Full qwerty keypad, touch pad input
- Re sizable widgets
- Inclusion of HTML 5 playback without installing third party applications.
- The launcher animation is faster
- Easier navigation between the 5 home screens
- USB device connectivity enhanced
- Expand your apps list
- Redesigned gallery
- Better battery optimization
Pre Requisites for Updating ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 Tablet to Honeycomb 3.2
- Create a back up for all relevant documents
- Charge the battery to at least 50%, the more the merrier
- Save APN settings
- After the update the rooting process will be revoked and the user will have to initiate it again.
Caution Before Updating ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 Tablet to honeycomb 3.2
- The update is not the official update and is the beta release. So the user must clearly understand the implications and own up to awkward consequences, if any.
- APN settings are lost after the update, so save them before hand
Steps for Updating ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 Tablet to Honeycomb 3.2
- Download the Zip file of Transformer 3.2 update
- Connect the Asus Eee Pad to the computer, to copy the extracted file to the tablet
- Copy the file to the SD card in the transformer tablet
- Now turn off the device and press the volume key down and the power key till the device boots in the ROM Mode after which press the volume up key and the installation process will begin
- Device will take 5 to 10 minutes
- The tablet will reboot automatically and the update is done.
We hope these instructions have helped you updating your ASUS EeePAD Transformer TF101 tablet to Honeycomb 3.2. Please leave a comment or contact us if you are still struggling to update it.
You might also like: