It has been quite a while since Android 5.0 Lollipop has been released, but still there are many smartphones which are yet to receive the Android Lollipop update. If you are also one of those who are still waiting for Android Lollipop for your smartphones then keep reading this post. Here I am sharing some of the cool features Android 5.0 Lollipop which will make your wait for Lollipop worth. Here are some of the cool features of Android 5.0 Lollipop:
1. You might have noticed that while playing games when you get a call, all your progress may be lost due to this. But Lollipop brings a solution to this. When you’re playing games and you get a call in between a short banner appears on the top of the screen with the name and the number of the caller. So you can easily pick or drop the call even if you are playing games without losing the progress.
2. Another cool feature of Lollipop is that It allows you to add guest. So when you’re sharing your phone with someone, you can use the new guest mode feature which gives a complete which does not has your personal details and account information. Just as a new phone.
3. Android Lollipop also allows you to choose what notifications you want to see, or when you’re too busy you can also choose none.
4. Pin Screen: When you share your phone with someone and you’re worried that he will read your personal messages then pin screen will help you. So when you are giving your phone to your little brother you can use the pin screen feature and pin a particular screen on the display. The amazing flashlight widget and the notification menu.
6. If your smartphone has no extraordinary battery life, then no worries. Android Lollipop offers you a power saving mode that just takes on and improves the battery life remarkably at the time of need.
7. The Easter egg surprise in Lollipop is a flappy bird like game. (the key is the higher the time you touch the screen the higher the android will go up)
8. Tap & GoIf you’re switching to an Android Lollipop phone rather than updating, then you will definitely love the new Tap & Go service available during the initial phone setup. It offers a fairly simply functionality from where we’re standing: Google gives you the option to pair the Lollipop-touting device with any Android 4.1+ smartphone through NFC in order for things like your accounts to be quickly transferred to it over Bluetooth. From there, it also gives you option to choose whether you’d like to restore a backup generated by your old device, including apps and app data.
9. I bet this feature has not been known to most of lollipop users. Android Lollipop camera API gives manual control to your photos.
Controls• Exposure• Shutter Speed• ISO• Focus Distance• White Balance• Flash
10. New notification bar
The notification bar in Lollipop is different to before so you don’t swipe down on different sides of the screen to get notifications or quick settings. Now you can just swipe down once for notifications and a second time to get into quick settings. You can still get straight to the quick setting with a two-finger swipe down and it’s also accessible via the lock screen.So these were some of the cool features of Android 5.0 Lollipop that I came across. I hope you liked it. And I would also recommend you to visit GizmoBase and check out awesome articles on gadget, gizmos and tech.