Apple or Google? A lot of people still do not know which option they should lean to. This is because both smart phones are upgrades of their previous versions. For example, the Nexus 5 is an improvement from the Google phone, Nexus 4, whereas the iPhone 5S is an improvement from the iPhone 5.
With that mentioned, here are some attributes based on each smart phone that you may want to consider as you seek to make your decision on what to purchase.
Let us start with the iPhone 5S. What are the attributes that are making the phone have so much hype?
- Display: The iPhone5S has a better display capability of 4 inches.
- Storage: The storage is approximately 16GB.
- Rear Camera: This has been topped up to 8 mega pixels.
- Front camera: This has been topped to 1.2 mega pixels.
- Resolution: The display resolution is 640 by 1136 pixels. That means that you can zoom in to videos and pictures more.
- Battery capacity: The phone has a better battery that has the capability to store in more power. That is: 1570 (mAh).
- Operating System: The operating system is iOS 7. Therefore it offers better performance while handling tasks.
On the other hand, the Nexus 5 has the following characteristics:
- Display: The display is approximately 5 inches. This is bigger than that of the iPhone 5S. Additionally, it has 1280 by 768 mega display.
- Storage: The phone has an inbuilt 16GB storage and 2GB RAM. However, this may be increased to 32GB and 64GB.
- Rear Camera: It is said to have 16 mega pixels camera.
- Front facing camera: The front camera has 2.1 mega pixels.
- Operating System: The Nexus 5 has an Android 4.4 Kit Kat operating system that runs on “Key Lime Pie”.
- Battery: Amazingly, it is said that it will have a 3300 mAh.
Therefore, when it comes to determing the better smart phone to purchase. You should wait for the release of the Nexus 5. This is because if it will have all the speculated specifications, then this would be the phone to go for.