These are instructions on how to find the firmware and baseband version (modem firmware) your iPhone is currently running.
Press to launch Settings from your Springboard.
Press to select General from the Settings Menu.
Press to select About from the General Settings Menu.
From the about screen you can find your firmware version under the Version label.
Scroll down and you can find your baseband version under the Modem Firmware label.
You might also like:
- GeoHot Releases His Own iPhone 3GS Unlock
- Unlock the iPhone 3GS Using PurpleSn0w
- Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using PurpleRa1n (Mac Version)
- Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using PurpleRa1n (Windows Version)
- Unlock the iPhone 3G, 3GS Using UltraSn0w
- Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Mac Version)
- Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows Version)