At the website JigsawPlanet you can create online puzzles from your own images or photos. It’s a fun application used for entertainment and fun to share it with friends.
JigsawPlanet lets you create your own puzzles with the picture that you upload. However, you can choose from images offered to you on the site. You can also access the puzzles created by other users.
In order for you to create your own puzzles you have to upload the picture that you desire. Then you put a name to your puzzle and choose features such as number of units and format of the pieces. You can also choose the level difficulty, so that your puzzle is simple or complicated. And that’s it, simply enjoy connecting your own puzzle or challenge your family and friends.
You might also like:
- Mocknow vs Frame Box Mockup Tools – Wireframing Gems Compared
- Amazon Kindle Fire Full Color Tablet: Incredible Gadget
- How to Update the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 to the Latest Gingerbread XXKG6 2.3.4
- Essential WordPress Tools for any Website
- How to Update ASUS Eee PAD Transformer TF101 to Honeycomb 3.2
- How to Protect Yourself From Becoming an Online Fraud Victim
- Convert CD to MP3 with CDex Portable